Global support with a personal touch.
We stand behind our product with Adacel’s SimCare and ATMCare support programs and a highly skilled and dedicated global support and services team.
Our MaxSim training and simulation systems are covered via the SimCare Support program. Aurora, Adacel’s Air traffic Management solution, is covered under the ATMCare program.
Regardless of the program your system falls under, there are three easy ways to contact our team, should you need to:
Call your customer-designated helpdesk phone number – 24/7
Email helpdesk support team
Enter or update a ticket on your Adacel Support Website
We work with our customers to customize the SimCare and ATMCare programs, which may include:
- Helpdesk telephone support, 24/7: even if you call after hours, Adacel's answering service will ensure your urgent requests are directed to the team member on call and your needs are promptly addressed.
- Personalized Adacel Support Website: where you can input and monitor the status of support tickets, download software updates, access user guides, view pertinent information about your systems, send/receive files from Adacel, and more.
- Software maintenance: in the event software discrepancies are discovered after delivery, our Support team will investigate and report the issue for the Change Control Board’s approval to correct in a new software release.
- Software updates: the development of Adacel software is always evolving because of input from our customer base. You may receive upgrades on your Adacel licensed products.
- Hardware replacement: hardware wears and tears with use. We provide peace of mind with Adacel's hardware replacement program, allowing you to avoid unbudgeted expenses.
- Remote support: the most efficient way for Adacel to provide support is through a remote connection. The Support team will troubleshoot software, configuration, and some hardware issues live on your system.
- Onsite support: if needed, we can quickly deploy a team to your location to address any hardware or software issues.
- Annual visits: during the annual visits, our experienced technicians will make backups of your site-specific files, perform an overall system health check to ensure that the system is running at optimum levels, and install new software releases.
Our dedicated support team is ready and able to help when the need arises, so your air traffic control systems can help fulfill your mission.