ATS – Adacel Technical Services – is a wholly owned Adacel company exclusively specializing in providing air traffic control instructional services on our customers’ sites. Our highly skilled team members are part of a company with a strong air traffic control heritage and deep understanding of the industry. We can help you maintain and elevate your personnel’s air traffic control skills as well as provide onsite support for your simulator systems to ensure smooth and continuous day-to-day operations.
Through ATS we can provide ongoing onsite ATC instructional services to include:
- Working closely with the customer to develop and implement training curriculums and training schedules for new air traffic control specialists
- Managing the instructional projects, including their revisions and maintenance as well as scenario developments.
- Providing recurrent training to existing air traffic controllers
- Recruiting and placing onsite seasoned and highly experienced air traffic control instructors
- Ensure all ATC training materials meet the latest regulatory government guidelines.
Onsite systems operations and maintenance
As needed, we can deploy technicians and training systems experts for swift and prompt simulator operations and maintenance on a temporary or permanent basis.
Over the years, Adacel has partnered with government organizations and major global aerospace and defense companies to provide training and simulation systems support services for military and civilian organizations. We look forward to collaborating with you and becoming a valuable extension of your organization.
ATS-Adacel Technical Services-Brochure